Medical Pain Management
Medical pain management is dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of a variety of painful conditions. It is often used in concert with X-ray guided procedures and supervised physical therapy. A variety of medication classes are utilized within a well-controlled and monitored framework of rational polypharmacy—the current state of the art of medical pain management.
Disorders Treated with Medical Pain Management Include...
- Acute & Chronic Neck & Back Pain
- Acute & Chronic Orthopedic Conditions & Injuries
- Osteoarthritis & Other Rheumatologic Conditions
- Fibromyalgia & Other Muscle-Based Pain
- Neuropathy & Other Nerve-Based Pain